The Maine Department of Education is providing regional training for Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Coordinators and Business Managers this summer. This training is also for individual administrators and bookkeepers who manage federal ESEA programs and funds with responsibilities for the ESEA Consolidated Application and Performance Report.
The training will include an introductory program overview for each ESEA Title contained within the ESEA Consolidated Application and Performance Report Guidance regarding: project construction, the development of measurable outcomes, allowable costs, fiscal compliance, and important reporting dates.
To fully participate in the training, participants should bring laptop computers in order to log into their district’s Consolidated Application and/or Performance Report.
The agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 a.m. – Check In (Refreshments are not provided)
- 9 a.m. – ESEA Consolidated Application with Q & A
- Noon – Working Lunch (lunch is provided)
- 1 p.m. – Performance Report with Q & A
- 3 p.m. – Adjourn
There will be three opportunities to attend the training. Please register for only one date.
- Hallowell/Augusta: July 12 – Camden National Bank Ice Vault, 203 Whitten Road
- Saco: July 13 – Ramada Inn, 352 North Street
- Brewer: July 14 – Jeff’s Catering and Event Center, 15 Littlefield Way
Registrations must be received by June 24. To register click the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESEASummer16.
Additional questions regarding the training should be directed to Maine DOE’s Tyra Corson at email@example.com or 624-6822.