With the upcoming Career and Technical Education (CTE) requirements for EPS subsidy calculations it is extremely important that all enrollments, primary and concurrent, are uploaded in Synergy State Edition prior to the certification due date of October 30.
The accounts have all been created for the CTE Directors and are active in Synergy. As a reminder, all Student Reports will be produced and certified within the NEO application. No reports are generated in Synergy.
Please review the Upload Quick Reference Guide for how to upload documents. In addition, here are some helpful tips:
- Videos from Synergy are located under the “help” tab in the upper right corner of Synergy.
- Each data dictionary has requirements that must be followed – be sure to use the appropriate codes sets.
- You may also want to check with your Student Information System Vendor for more information. All of the vendors we are aware of have been working diligently to assist you with this process.
- Documents should be uploaded in the following order:
- Student Enrollment to create the concurrent enrollment
Reports will be generated in NEO and will be opened shortly after the uploads are available in Synergy. New instructions are being refined and will be posted once the reports go live.
For more information and further questions please contact the helpdesk at (207) 624-6896 or email@example.com.