August 6th thru August 15th, the Maine Department of Education Data Team will be hosting regional data entry trainings. This annual training is geared toward district and school level staff who are tasked with reporting student/staff data to the Maine DOE. Administrators are also strongly encouraged to attend. Our session this year will be focused on sharing resources that will assist districts with their required state data reporting tasks. Please help us create content that will be most valuable to you, by providing us with your suggestions via the link below.
Training Dates & Locations
All sessions will begin will registration at 8:30, presentations beginning at 9. We will serve a light lunch and will finish no later than 4:00. Coffee and water will also be provided throughout the day.
- August 6th – Caribou High School
- August 7th – Brewer High School
- August 8th – Ellsworth Elementary-Middle School
- August 12th – Cony School (Augusta)
- August 13th – Mt. Blue High School (Farmington)
- August 14th – Mt. Ararat Middle School (Topsham)
- August 15th – Buxton Community Elementary School
For further questions, please contact the Maine DOE Helpdesk at 207-624-6896 or MEDMS.Helpdesk@maine.gov.