In the event that you missed the announcement of the Public Preschool Annual Report, this is a friendly reminder that the report is now available and due to the Department of Education no later than close of business on July 31, 2019. All public preschool programs are required to complete the Public Preschool Annual Report.
If you accidentally submit the report before finalizing, please email Nicole Madore for a link to access and continue your work.
A preview of the report can be found here.
Before you start the survey, the following information will be useful to have available:
- Information related to staff turnover
- Program operation:
- Any major changes to the program including but not limited to:
- Successes/challenges experienced over the course of the year
- Student attendance-
- percentages for Free & Reduced Lunch
- chronic absenteeism
- transient students
- Student’s identified for additional support:
- English Learners- screening process
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) information including but not limited to:
- active identifications
- no longer qualify
- Student growth in all learning domains
Any questions should be directed to Nicole Madore at Nicole.email@example.com or 624-6677.