The Maine Department of Education is providing training for Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) coordinators, individual title administrators and business managers/bookkeepers who manage federal ESEA programs and funds with responsibilities for the ESEA Consolidated Application and Performance Report.
The July training will include an introductory program overview regarding: project construction; the development of measurable outcomes; allowable costs; fiscal compliance; and important reporting dates.
To fully participate in the training, attendees should bring laptop computers in order to log into their district’s Consolidated Application and/or Performance Report.
Trainings will be held at three different locations, but you need to only register for one date.
- Hallowell/Augusta: July 12, at the Camden National Bank Ice Vault, 203 Whitten Road
- Saco: July 13, at the Ramada Inn, 352 North Street
- Brewer: July 14, at Jeff’s Catering and Event Center, 15 Littlefield Way
- 8:30 a.m. – Check In (Refreshments NOT provided)
- 9 a.m. – ESEA Consolidated Application with Q & A
- Noon Working Lunch (Provided)
- 1:00 p.m. – Performance Report with Q & A
- 3:00 p.m. – Adjourn
Registrations must be received by June 24. To register, click the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ESEASummer16
Additional questions regarding the training may be directed to Maine DOE’s Tyra Corson at Tyra.Corson@maine.gov or call 624-6822.