There are many changes coming in the 2016-17 school year. In order that accurate student and staff data is reported to the Maine Department of Education, it is important that the appropriate staff attend one (or more) of these training sessions. Registration is required.
In May of this year, the Maine DOE solicited your feedback on what you wanted to see for training topics. We took your suggestions and added a few items of our own specifically geared to what is new or changed for data collections in the 2016-17 school year.
Dates and locations of summer training:
- 7/19 – Limestone: Maine School of Science and Mathematics
- 7/20 – Houlton: Houlton Southside School
- 7/26 – Machias: UMaine Machias
- 7/27 – Ellsworth: Ellsworth Elementary/Middle School
- 7/28 – Rockland-RSU 13: Oceanside High School East
- 8/2 – Bangor: Bangor High School
- 8/3 – Brewer, Brewer High School
- 8/4 – Skowhegan, Skowhegan Area High School
- 8/9 – Waterville, Waterville High School
- 8/10 – Lewiston, Lewiston High School
- 8/11 – Topsham-RSU 75, Mt. Ararat Middle School
- 8/16 – Oxford Hills-RSU 17, Comprehensive High School
- 8/17 – Wells-Ogunquit, Wells Junior High School
- 8/18 – Bonny Eagle RSU 6, RSU 6 Buxton Center Elementary School
Registration is needed in order to attend. Please register at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2F759SD.
If you have any questions, please call the MEDMS Helpdesk at 624-6896.