Training for the Maine Assessment and Accountability Reporting System (MAARS – replacing iServices) and redesigned SAT are now scheduled and will be held in various locations (Portland, Waterville, Bangor, Lewiston, Presque Isle) during the week of October 31.
The morning sessions will be hosted by Maine DOE and FocalPointK12, and focus on all of Maine’s State assessments in the new reporting portal. The afternoon sessions will be hosted by the College Board and provide an overview of the SAT suite of assessments.
MAARS morning session – Who should register?
- District Assessment Coordinator (DAC)
- Data/IT personnel or other administrator who will be accessing assessment data
- **Restricted to two representatives per district
SAT afternoon session – Who should register?
- Curriculum Coordinators/Instructional Leaders, Directors of Guidance, and/or Data Professionals
- Recommended audience of two representatives per district
Please see attached flyer for registration information. Districts may send the same individuals to the morning and afternoon sessions or elect different people to attend. However, each session’s registration must be completed separately. (There is no afternoon SAT session in Lewiston on Nov. 3)
Register from the attached flyer, or by visiting www.maine.gov/doe/calendar/.
For more information, please contact Maine DOE’s Assessment Coordinator Nancy Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 624-6775.