Are you a school or district leader that wonders why the Department collects certain data sets and what they are used for? Get the answer to this question and more by attending a workshops led by Paula Gravelle of School Finance and Charlotte Ellis of the Data Team. These are targeted sessions for school and district leaders, they will be about data use and policy, not data entry.
- How does the State calculation work for funding public education (PreK-12)?
- What data is important for the Essential Programs and Service (EPS)?
- What data is important for Accountability?
- What are the deadlines for submitting data?
- Should I certify even if the data is wrong?
- How does my data effect other districts?
- What if I have an error in my data, can it be corrected?
- What type of student data impacts the subsidy calculation?
- Why do I have to do certifications?
Workshop Sessions Details:
- August 7, Caribou High School 9:30-11:30 AM
- August 8, Ellsworth Elementary/Middle School 9:30-11:30 AM
- August 9, Brewer High School 9:30-11:30 AM
- August 20, Cony High School (Augusta) 9:30-11:30 AM
- August 21, Mt. Ararat Middle School (Topsham) 9:30-11:30 AM
- August 22, Mt. Blue High School (Farmington) 9:30-11:30 AM
- August 23, Gorham High School 9:30-11:30 AM
Register for one of the workshops here: Workshop Registration Link