The Office of Special Services at the Maine Department of Education has combined two reporting forms related to the State Agency Client program into one. The Office is holding a webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 13 to introduce special education personnel to the new form.
The State Agency Client Admission/Discharge Notice (EF-S-04A) has been combined with the monthly State Agency Client Billing (EF-S-04B). The report is now called the State Agency Client Request for Reimbursement Report (EF-S-04A-B).
The webinar to explain the form takes place Tuesday, Sept. 13 from 1 to 3 p.m.
Please follow these steps to connect to the meeting:
- Visit http://stateofmaine.adobeconnect.com/r89fo56bb9i/.
- Select “Enter as a Guest,” then enter your name in the box.
- In order to listen and speak during the meeting, you will need to be connected by telephone as well as the Internet. To help you connect by phone, a box will appear asking for your phone number so the Connect conference room can call you back.
- If you have a telephone with a direct-dial phone number, please accept this option, enter your phone number, and the Connect conference room will call you.
- If you have a telephone with no direct-line phone number (if your phone is only reached by a switchboard), please click on CANCEL when the call-back box appears, then dial-in to the meeting using this access combination:
To participate in the web conference, you will need:
- A computer with a broadband connection to the internet (Cable, DSL, or WiFi). Dial-Up will not work.
- Adobe Flash Player (Flash 7 for later) installed on your computer. Most computers already have the Flash Player installed. If yours does not, or if your Flash Player is in need of updating (version 6 or older), you can download the player for free from Adobe by clicking here. This is a safe and quick download.
- An open phone line. We recommend using a hands-free headset or speakerphone.
The webinar is limited to 100 guests. If you are not able to attend or if the room is full, a recorded session will be available to view soon after the Webinar. If possible, team up with colleagues to use the same computer and phone line and make space for others.
If you have any questions, contact Denise Towers at Denise.Towers@Maine.gov or 207-624-6655.