The PAAP secure online Task Bank is available to all test administrators. The PAAP testing window is Dec. 1, 2012, through April 30, 2013. Please ensure that all students are enrolled in the Task Bank no later than March 1, 2013.
The PAAP Task Bank may be accessed online and will serve three purposes:
- to provide PAAP tasks for test administration
- to register students for the PAAP
- to facilitate first round scoring of PAAP portfolios
Teachers administering the PAAP will be required to complete an online account by using the “Go to Registration Page” link on the upper left hand side of the Task Bank home page. Students taking the PAAP must be registered through the Task Bank.
Measured Progress will ship return material kits to schools with PAAP students registered in the Task Bank as of March 1, 2013.
Teachers will be required to electronically complete and submit the Task Summary pages for each AGLE/Indicator in order for the portfolio to be scored by the first scorer.
Finally, the Maine DOE has created several “Learning Modules” to assist in the administration process. The following modules are available:
- Module 1: Determining How a Student Participates in State Assessment
- Module 2: The Alternate Grade Level Expectations – AGLEs
- Module 3: Using the Task Bank
- Module 4: Types of Supports: Accommodations, Flexibility in Presentation and Levels of Assistance
- Module 5: Administering a PAAP – A Step by Step Guide
If there are additional “Learning Modules” you would like to see, please contact Misty Favreau, Maine Department of Education, at 624-6774 or email@example.com.