New FAQs regarding special education services

The Maine Department of Education has developed a set of frequently asked questions about revocation of consent for continued special education services. These answers are included in the already existing resource here.

If you have questions about this topic, contact Maine DOE’s Susan J. Parks at or 624-6646.

Leave a Reply