A new online resource that provides performance assessments and the resources to support the teaching and learning of math, English/language arts, science, history/social studies, and the 21st century skills embedded in Maine’s Guiding Principles is now available to Maine educators.
This resource is available through Maine DOE’s membership in the Innovation Lab Network. The web-based resource bank is a platform designed to build a rapidly expanding collection of curated resources. To create a free account and start using the resources, visit the Performance Assessment Resource Bank.
The web-based resources were collaboratively developed by the Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), the Stanford Center for Assessment, Learning & Equity (SCALE), and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO). They feature:
- Free access
- Assessment design guidelines and scoring protocols
- Content developed by educators and organizations, all vetted by experts
- Personalized dashboards with saved resources
- User rating system to guide content selection and facilitate continuous improvement of content
- Ability to share resources via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
For more information, contact Maine DOE’s Proficiency-based Education Specialist Diana Doiron at email@example.com or 624-6823.