The following information was shared on June 9, but due to low enrollment in these training seminars, the Maine Department of Education would like to remind you of the importance and value of participating in the 2016 summer data training.
Many changes are coming in the 2016-17 school year. In order for accurate student and staff data to be reported to the Maine Department of Education, it is important that the appropriate staff attend one (or more) of these training sessions. Registration is required.
If you have already registered, you should have received a confirmation email. A week before your scheduled training, you will receive a reminder email, as well as important links to documents needed for the training. These documents need to be printed and brought with you for the training session.
Dates and locations of summer training:
- 7/19 – Limestone: Maine School of Science and Mathematics
- 7/20 – Houlton: Houlton Southside School
- 7/26 – Machias: UMaine Machias
- 7/27 – Ellsworth: Ellsworth Elementary/Middle School
- 7/28 – Rockland-RSU 13: Oceanside High School East
- 8/2 – Bangor: Bangor High School
- 8/3 – Brewer, Brewer High School
- 8/4 – Skowhegan, Skowhegan Area High School
- 8/9 – Waterville, Waterville High School
- 8/10 – Lewiston, Lewiston High School
- 8/11 – Topsham-RSU 75, Mt. Ararat Middle School
- 8/16 – Oxford Hills-RSU 17, Comprehensive High School
- 8/17 – Wells-Ogunquit, Wells Junior High School
- 8/18 – Bonny Eagle RSU 6, RSU 6 Buxton Center Elementary School
If you have any questions, please call the MEDMS helpdesk at 624-6896.