The Learning Through Technology team at the Department of Education is looking for educator leaders! The theme for next year is: “Designing for Learning with Technology.” We want educators to learn from other educators and to build a network of educators who can leverage technology to get to better learning outcomes for all students.
There are a variety of different opportunities to lead: online learning facilitators; leaders of learning labs, dine and designs, and regional events; and creators of digital artifacts (blogs, short videos, webinars, etc.). More information about each position, stipends, and contact hours can be found here: http://maine.gov/doe/mlti/educatorleadership/index.html
Applications are due June 4th by 12:00pm and can be found here: http://maine.gov/doe/mlti/educatorleadership/index.html
A webinar will be available to go over these opportunities and answer any questions folks might have as they complete applications:
Thursday, May 17th, from 3:30-4:30pm
- To join via video conference: https://zoom.us/j/934994748
- To join via phone: 1-408-638-0968 (Meeting ID: 934 994 748)
The Department is looking for a wide-variety of educators to be leaders from:
- regions across the state
- all different content areas
- all different grade levels.
We would like representation from each of the different educator roles – for example:
- technology integrators
The Department would like to hear from educators who have:
- created environments where innovative teaching and learning can thrive,
- leveraged technology to make sure all students can participate in the learning to their fullest potential
- shown the generosity of spirit to share their work with others
- inspired others as they design learning opportunities for their own students.
Please share this opportunity with other educators!
For further information or questions, please reach out to Amanda.Nguyen@maine.gov