As a reminder to superintendents, Maine DOE is currently in the process of releasing and reviewing assessment results from the 2017-2018 MEA test administration. We will soon transition into sharing information about the upcoming 2018-19 test administration.
All critical communication regarding the Maine Educational Assessments (MEA) is sent to the individual listed as the District Assessment Coordinator (DAC) within District Roles in NEO. Please verify the correct individual is listed in NEO. A current listing of DACs can be accessed by downloading the most current version here. (Attached excel of DACs as of today 9/10/18).
If the DAC listed is not accurate, please update DAC information within the District Roles Section on the certification page of the Staff Module of NEO.
- Log into NEO
- Go to Staff Module
- Click on and choose Certification Report
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to the District Roles section
- Under Designee – click on the dropdown arrow and select the correct person that will be the District Assessment Coordinator (DAC). The person must already have another position for your district in NEO staff or the person will not show on the list.
- Once the person is selected, Click the Save Designees button to save the information to the database.
- If you have issues with the NEO staff module, please send an email describing the problem to MEDMS.Helpdesk@maine.gov
- Any other questions can be directed to Eric Buckhalter, Management Analyst email@example.com or 207-624-6770.