In November 2018, Maine DOE content specialists provided workshops to help Maine educators utilize the released items associated with Maine’s eMPower English language arts and math assessments and MEA science assessment. For those who were unable to attend, recordings of these sessions are now available. The recordings can be accessed at the following links:
Educators will find documents related to these sessions in the file boxes included as part of the recordings or via links provided to Padlets incorporated within the recordings. Additionally, educators viewing the recordings will be encouraged to access released item data in the MAARS system. Access to the released item data requires a user name and password which educators can obtain from their District Assessment Coordinator (DAC).
Please share the recording links with classroom teachers and instructional coaches who might not have been able to attend.
For questions or additional assistance, please contact the appropriate content specialist:
- Morgan Dunton, English Language Arts Specialist, email@example.com
- Danielle Saucier, Elementary Literacy Specialist, Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Mailhot, Secondary Mathematics Specialist, Michele.R.Mailhot@maine.gov
- Cheryl Tobey, Elementary Mathematics Specialist, Cheryl.Tobey@maine.gov
- Shari Templeton, Science & Technology Specialist, Shari.Templeton@maine.gov