The Maine Department of Education’s Head Start State Collaboration Office is collaborating with MaineAEYC, Maine Roads to Quality Professional Development Network, Educare Central Maine, Head Start Directors, Family Child Care Association of Maine, and DHHS Office of Child and Family Services for the 2019 Statewide Early Childhood Education Conference.
WHEN: Friday and Saturday, October 4th and 5th, 8:30am-4:15pm
WHERE: Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME
Explore topics such as:
- social and emotional development
- learning through exploration and play
- building resiliency
- trauma-informed practices
- continuity of care
- deepening connections with children and families
- early childhood mental health
- inclusion and special education
- working in multi-age settings
- coaching and mentoring
- early childhood leadership, policy, and advocacy
Discover how knowledge of these topics facilitates early learning success in public and private PreK-3, preschool, and infant and toddler early care and education.
A certificate for 7 training hours for each day will be issued to all participants.
Registration is open for Maine’s Statewide Early Childhood Education Conference!
For questions, contact Nena Cunningham at 624-6601 or firstname.lastname@example.org