Maine Public, the Maine Department of Education, and Educate Maine have joined forces to create original, educational programming for grade school students in Grades 3 to 5.
Dedicated teachers from across Maine have developed original video lessons, pulling content from their own lesson plans and sources to provide exceptional learning opportunities for Maine students.
The Learning Space will be broadcast on Maine Public Television at 12:30 p.m. each weekday starting on Monday, April 27. As more episodes are developed, the broadcast schedule will expand to run from Noon to 1:00. Episodes of The Learning Space will be archived for later viewing on numerous platforms online including on mainepublic.org. The Learning Space will air through the spring to mid-June.
This project would not be possible without the help from these valued partners:
- MSMA: Maine School Management Association
- MCLA: Maine Curriculum Leaders Association
- MSTOYA: Maine State Teachers of the Year Association
- NBCTs of Maine: National Board Certified Teachers of Maine
- MEA: Maine Education Association
- MPA: Maine Principals Association
- MADSEC: Maine Administration of Services for Children with Disabilities