Created in partnership with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Safe and Supportive Schools (OSSS), the Resilience Strategies for Educators: Techniques for Self-Care and Peer Support (RSE) Train-the-Educator (TtE) Virtual Training by Request (VTBR) is a virtual learning opportunity for caregivers in schools and school districts to better understand, and teach others, resilience strategies following emergency events.
When: Monday, October 26, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET
Training Link: https://remstacenter.adobeconnect.com/rse-tte-augusta-maine-school-safety-center/
Cost: NO CHARGE
Register for this virtual training session online at: https://www.remstacenter.org/TBR/TrainingRegistration.aspx?trainingsid=4349
Registration for this event closes on Friday, October 23, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. (ET).
For more information, download this flyer (PDF).
This class kicks off the Maine Department of Education (DOE) Maine School Safety Center’s 2020-2021 training series. MSSC will be hosting a different class every month for the next 5 months:
- Resilience Strategies for Educators: Techniques for Self-Care and Peer Support Train-the-Educator
- Developing Emergency Operations Plans (EOPs) K-12 101 Train-the-Trainer
- Developing Emergency Operations Plans (EOPs) K-12 101 Train-the-Educator
- School Behavioral Threat Assessments: An Introduction
- Conducting K-12 Site Assessments with SITE ASSESS
For more information contact the Maine School Safety Center.