Each year the Maine Curriculum Leader’s Association (MCLA) recognizes and celebrates passionate, dedicated leaders who have championed learner centered practices in their learning communities as well as in the larger Maine education community. The Curriculum Leader of the Year (CLOY) and Instructional Coach of the Year (ICOY) selection committees are welcoming nominations between now and April 30th.
- April 1, 2021: Nominations open
- April 30, 2021: Nominations close
- May 2021: Selection Committees review nominations
- June 1, 2021: CLOY and ICOY announced
- July 1, 2021: CLOY and ICOY begin 1yr term on MCLA Board
The selection committees include previous CLOYs and ICOYs, MCLA Board members, and Instructional Coaching CoOp members.
For information about nomination requirements and process please visit the MCLA Website.