- ARP-HCY I: School Administrative Units (SAUs) who were awarded funding will now see these allocations in Maine DOE’s GEMS System.
- ARP-HCY II: To receive funds, the brief form to complete is now open HERE.
- Remember to coordinate with other SAUs if you will be applying as a consortium.
- Please complete this form prior to October 15, 2021.
For more information:
- View a recorded webinar about this funding and how to obtain it.
- Access initial estimates here.
- The information will be in the GEMS system once allocations are finalized.
For further information, questions, and support, contact Amelia Lyons, McKinney-Vento (MV) Homeless Education Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 557-1787.
NEW: School and/or district McKinney-Vento liaisons can sign up for the MV listserv here!