The review period for Quarter 3 (Q3), which includes truancy, behavior, attendance, and bullying, opens April 1st and review and submission is required by April 15th. While certification is not required until the final, Quarter 4 (Q4) report, review and submission is necessary for Q3. For students to potentially receive Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) benefits, it is especially important for attendance data to be uploaded, reviewed, and submitted for all quarters through Q3 by April 15.
The Maine Department of Education (DOE) Data Team will be holding a webinar on April 7th at 10am on this topic. To join the webinar, simply select this “Join Live” link at the time of the webinar.
- Truancy review can be found here (NEO)
- Guidance on reporting truancy can be found here (Maine DOE Website)
- Behavior review can be found here (NEO)
- Guidance on reporting behavior can be found here (Maine DOE Website | PDF)
- Attendance review can be found here (NEO)
- Guidance on reporting attendance can be found here (Maine DOE Website)
- Bullying review can be found here (NEO)
- All due dates for reports are listed on the MDOE reporting calendar (NEO)
If you have difficulties navigating to Synergy or NEO, please call the Helpdesk at 624-6896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.