The Department’s Maine Education Data Management System (MEDMS) Helpdesk Team is partnering with the School Nutrition Team to provide joint training sessions throughout the state in August for Maine schools. Both Infinite Campus District Edition users and non-Infinite Campus system users are encouraged to attend.
Topics being covered from the MEDMS Helpdesk team include:
- New FRAM upload process beginning in the 2014-15 school year.
- New enrollment start status and exit status codes beginning in the 2014-15 school year
- December 1 special education counts moving to October 1 – what does this mean for users. Also, special education exit code changes.
- New truancy module changes beginning with the 2014-15 school year.
- Common enrollment issues that the MEDMS Helpdesk Team encounters.
- Question & Answers related to Student enrollments in general.
Topics being covered for School Nutrition will be:
- New ID and password procedure.
- The new annual ordering process for USDA food.
- The new beginning of year paperwork completion and upload.
- Reimbursement system claim and school detail improvements.
Seating is limited and advanced registration is strongly encouraged. For additional details on the training sessions, including how to register, please the visit the Maine DOE Professional Development Calendar or contact the MEDMS Helpdesk at email@example.com.