Per Chapter 124: Basic Approval Standards: Public Preschool Programs, (Section 17.01): Public preschool programs, including partnerships, will complete the electronic Public Preschool Program Annual Report online and submit to the Maine Department of Education no later than 30 days after the end of the school year.
This report is now available here and must be completed no later than close of business on July 31, 2018.
Before you get started, the following information will be useful to have:
- Information on any staff turnover
- Program operation:
- Any major changes- partners, curriculum, location, etc.
- Student attendance- percentages for FRL, chronic absenteeism, transient students, etc.
- Student’s identified:
- English Learners- screening process
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)- referrals, active, no longer qualify, etc.
- Student growth in all learning domains
- 2018-19 MOU with Child Development Services
- 2018-19 MOU with any community partners (if applicable)
All public preschool programs are required to complete this report. Any questions should be directed to Nicole Madore at Nicole.email@example.com (624-6677).