Please plan to join us in Augusta for Computer Science Day at the State House and Maine State Library on August 13th from 9am to 4pm. All ages are welcome! Note that educators can earn up to seven contact hours.
There will be engaging activities, panels, and presentations led by students, educators, and businesses, such as:
Apple, Baxter Academy of Technology and Science, CashStar, Code.org, Eastern Maine Community College, Esri, Falmouth High School, Gizmo Gardens, Henry L. Cottrell Elementary, Husson University, Learn to Mod, Maine Department of Labor, Maine Office of Information Technology, Maine Central Institute, Maine CSTA, Microsoft, Monmouth Academy, Pi-Top, Project Lead The Way, RSU 19, South Portland High School, Sphero Edu, Texas Instruments, Thomas College, Tyler Technologies, University of Maine Cooperative Extension 4H, University of Maine, Unlimited Technology, University of Southern Maine, and Wonder Workshop.
You’re also encouraged to participate in a scavenger hunt throughout the day. Light refreshments will be provided. More information can be found below!
- Register now
- View a schedule of the day
- Learn more about presenters, panelists, and organizations
- Directions to the State House
- A campus map that includes parking
For more information or questions, contact any of the following event organizers:
- Amanda Nguyen, Maine Department of Education, Digital Learning Specialist (Amanda.Nguyen@maine.gov)
- Jamie Ritter, Maine State Library, Maine State Librarian, (James.Ritter@maine.gov)
- Jason Judd, Educate Maine, Program Director, Project>Login (email@example.com)
- Ruth Kermish-Allen, Executive Director, Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance (firstname.lastname@example.org)