Join Count ME In for a fall training session and learn strategies on how to build a positive climate, improve school culture, decrease chronic absenteeism whether remote, in-person, or six-feet apart, and much more!
Date & Time: Tuesdays, November 9 & November 16 from 12:00 pm – 2:45 pm
INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL SESSION
You and your team CAN create a positive school climate and culture during a pandemic!
- Examine how to build healthy relationships within the school community even when behind a screen (staff with students, staff with staff, and staff with families)
- Learn how to implement fair process for inclusive decision-making
- Explore strategies for difficult conversations among staff, students and/or families
- Access a framework (including staff survey) to assess your own school climate and culture through consensus decision-making
- Leave the workshop with tools to help create a thriving school where all students and staff can feel welcome and be successful
PRESENTERS: Ansley Newton and Susan Lieberman
COST: $85 per member of the school team (minimum of 3 team members) and $115 for individuals. This covers training and materials. The same team should attend both remote sessions. Zoom link will be forwarded after registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Lieberman at firstname.lastname@example.org.